Solocare Aqua All-In-One Solution
For all soft contact lenses.
Solocare Aqua All-In-One Solution is an all-in-one solution for cleaning, rinsing, disinfecting, storing, and lubricating soft lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses, as recommended by your eye care professional. Solocare Aqua All-In-One Solution is also indicated for daily protein removal when lenses are soaked for at least four hours. Solocare Aqua All-In-One Solution is specially designed for all soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses, and features a convenient 5 minute cleaning and disinfecting option.
Directions for use: To ensure proper disinfection of you lenses, you must follow the instructions completely. Do not skip any steps.
1. Wash and rinse your hands and dry with a clean, lint-free towel before handling your lenses.
2. Apply at least 3 drops of Solocare Aqua All-In-One Solution on each side of the lens and gently rub the lens for at least 10 seconds.
3. Rinse both sides of the lens with Solocare Aqua All-In-One Solution for at least 10 seconds.
4. Place the lens in the empty MicroBlock lens case and fill to the line with fresh Solocare Aqua All-In-One Solution making sure to cover the lens. Repeat the above procedure with the second lens. Replace caps and screw closed.
5. Allow your lenses to soak for at least 5 minutes to overnight. After soaking, lenses are ready to use. If needed, fresh Solocare Aqua All-In-One Solution may be used to rinse the lens prior to insertion.
6. Always empty your MicroBlock lens case and discard used solution after each disinfection cycle. Then rinse your MicroBlock lens case with fresh Solocare Aqua All-In-One Solution and recap.
Warnings: If you are allergic to silver or other metals, or to any ingredient in the solution, do not use. Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Solocare Aqua All-In-One Solution is a sterile isotonic aqueous solution containing polyhexanide 0.0001% (w/v) (active ingredient), dexpanthenol, sorbitol, sodium phosphate, tromethamine, poloxamer 407, and disodium edetate.