RestoraLAX is recommended by doctors as an effective way to treat constipation. RestoraLAX is a tasteless, grit-free powder that is mixed with water, or any other everyday non-alcoholic beverage, hot or cold, and take once a day. RestoraLAX relieves constipation by retaining water in the bowel. This provides softer stools and increases the frequency of bowel movements, allowing bowel movements to occur more normally. No cramps. No gas. No bloating. Restore your body's natural rhythm.
Medicinal Ingredient: 100% Polyethylene Glycol 3350
- Relieves occasional constipation and irregularity
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days.
- The bottle top is a measuring cap. Fill the measuring cap to the top of the white section which is marked to indicate the correct dose (17g).
- Adults: Take one dose (17g) daily. Stir and dissolve in 250mL of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) and then drink. RestoraLAX dissolves easily and completely in everyday beverages like water, juice, coffee, or tea.
- Do not take more than directed, unless advised by your doctor.
- The safety and efficacy of RestoraLAX for use in children under 18 years of age have not been established. Do not use in children (under 18 years of age or under), unless advised by a doctor.
- Store between 15° and 30°C
- Tamper-evident: Do not use if foil seal under cap is missing, open or broken.
- Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol.
- Do not take any type of laxative for more than one week, unless recommended by a doctor. Overuse or extended use of any laxative may cause dependence for bowel function.
- Do not use if you have known bowel obstruction.
- Do not use if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Do not take within 2 hours of another medicine, as the desired effect of the medicine may be reduced.
- The use of RestoraLAX should be avoided in women who are pregnant or nursing unless directed to by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have symptoms suggestive of bowel obstruction, appendicitis or inflamed bowel (fever, nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain).
Stop use and contact doctor immediately if:
- You have rectal bleeding.
- Your bloating, cramping, nausea or abdominal pain gets worse.
- You get diarrhea, especially if you are elderly
- You condition persists or worsens
- You develop an allergic reaction (e.g. rash, swelling, difficulty breathing).
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, stop using this medication, drink water, and get medical help.
When using this product, you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools.