Poligrip Strong Hold Denture Adhesive Cream 40g
All-day Hold & Comfort!
Improves denture fit and comfort
Helps seal out food.
1. Clean and dry your denture(s).
2. Apply Poligrip in short strips as shown; not too close to denture edges.
3. Rinse mouth before inserting denture(s).
4. Press denture(s) into place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds with secure hold.
1. Swish mouth with water.
2. Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion.
3. Remove adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water and a soft brush.
4.Use Polident Denture Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture(s), and then rinse with water.
Ingredients: (alpha) cellulose gum, D&C red #7 Ca. lake, D&C red #30 Al. lake, flavour, mineral oil, petrolatum, poly(methylvinylether/maleic acid) sodium-calcium mixed partial salt.
Keep out of sight and reach of children. Does not contain Zinc.
Do not use if you have sensitivity to or reaction from any of the cream ingredients. A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product. If you experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately. Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur and is not harmful. Store between 15°C - 30°C.