Pine-Sol Original 828mL
Cleans, Disinfects and Deodorizes.
Salmonella enterica (ATCC 10708), Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538), Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442), Influenza A Virus, Strain Hong Kong (ATCC VR-544).
Directions for use: General Cleaning: Mix 125mL per 8L bucket of water. For tough jobs, use full strength and rinse immediately. To disinfect: Apply full strength on hard, nonporous surfaces with a clean sponge or cloth. Wet surface, let stand 10 minutes, and then rinse. For heavily-soiled surfaces, pre-cleaning is required. A potable water rinse is required for surfaces that may come into contact with food and for baby items and toys.
Do not use on marble, aluminum, copper, or wood that is unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled, or worn. For painted surfaces, test a small area first.
Caution: Irritant. May irritate eyes. Do not get in eyes. Keep out of reach of children and pets. First aid treatment: Contains non-ionic surfactant. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Avoid contamination of food.