PharmaSystems Ear Syringe
For ear irrigration
Smooth interior prevents bacteria trapping
Ideal for removing ear wax
Ribbed design for easy gripping
Latex and BPA free
Instructions: Use as recommended by a physician:
1. Fill bulb with warm water (approximately body temperature) or recommended solution. DO NOT use hot or cold water.
2. In an upright seated position, hold a small bowl under the ear to catch the running water or solution. Tilt head slightly toward the ear to be irrigated.
3. Gently insert the tip of the syringe into the ear canal.
4. Slowly and gradually squeeze the bulb to irrigate the ear. DO NOT forcefully inject water or solution into the ear canal, as this may cause damage.
5. When the ear canal is fully irrigated, carefully remove the syringe.
6. Clean thoroughly in warm, soapy water. Rinse several times and let air dry.
Caution: Do not use cold or hot water. Use only as directed by a physician. If dizziness or pain is experienced, discontinue use. Do not resume irrigation without consulting a physician. Never irrigate ears if eardrum is known to be damaged, or if any drainage, bleeding, pain or irritation is present. Do not forcefully inject water or solution into the ear canal as this may cause damage. Syringe is not sterile, clean syringe before each use. Do not use on children under the age of 12 unless advised by a physician or pharmacist. Only use syringe to remove excessive ear wax. Consult a doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist. Keep out of reach of children and pets. This product is not a toy.