Pepcid Complete 50 Chewable Tablets Mint Flavour
Relieves and prevents heartburn, acid indigestion and upset or sour stomach due to excess stomach acid.
DOSAGE: Adults & Children 12 years and over
- FOR RELIEF OF HEARTBURN OR ACID INDIGESTION: Chew one (1) tablet. If symptoms return, you may take another tablet.
- FOR PREVENTION: Chew one (1) tablet 1 hour before a meal.
- Do not use more than two (2) tablets in 24 hours.
- If symptoms continue for more than 14 days, talk to your doctor.
- Individuals with kidney disease should not take this product without the advice of a doctor.
- Do not take within two hours of another medicine as the effectiveness of the other medicine may be altered.
- Overdosage: If you have taken more than the recommended number of tablets, consult your doctor, hospital emergency department or regional poison control centre.
This medicine may not be suitable for some people. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using if you:
- Are allergic to any component of this product or have had an allergic reaction to another product that contains an acid reducer.
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Have difficulty swallowing, or persistent abdominal discomfort (stomach pains).
- Have severe kidney disease or any other severe illnesses.
- Are over 40 and you are experiencing new or recently changed symptoms of acid indigestion or heartburn.
- Are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medications, such as nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs [NSAIDs] (because these medicines may be causing your symptoms).
- Have a previous history of ulcer disease complications.
- Are experiencing unintended weight loss in association with your symptoms of acid indigestion or heartburn.
PEPCID COMPLETE® is generally well tolerated. Should any unusual symptoms occur, consult a doctor right away.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each tablet of PEPCID COMPLETE® contains 10 mg of famotidine, 800 mg of calcium carbonate and 165 mg of magnesium hydroxide. Each tablet provides 320 mg of elemental calcium and 70 mg of elemental magnesium. Low in sodium.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: cellulose acetate, crospovidone, D&C Yellow # 10, dextrose monohydrate, FD&C Blue # 1, flavours, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mineral oil, Prosweet® Powder (contains corn starch), sucralose.
Store tablets at 15º - 30ºC and protect from moisture.
Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.