Pedialyte Advanced Care Plus 1L Cherry Pomegranate
- 33% more electrolytes
- Contains PreActiv prebiotics, a source of fuel for good bacteria in the gut
- Replenishes zinc, to help maintain immune function
- Quickly replaces fluids and electrolytes
- Designed to prevent dehydration more effectively than household beverages, like sports drinks, juice, and soda
- #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand
- Great for kids and adults!
- Available in two flavours!
Unlike sports drinks, juice, and soda, Pedialyte contains the optimal levels of sugar and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration.
Recommended Use: Oral rehydration solution to help prevent dehydration and restore fluids, electrolytes, and zinc caused by (acute/watery) diarrhea and/or vomiting (due to acute gastroenteritis).
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Dextrose, galactooligosaccharides, sodium chloride, citric acid, potassium citrate, sodium citrate, zinc gluconate.
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Water, natural and artificial flavours, sucralose, acesulfame-potassium, FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Blue No. 1.
- Tastes best served cold.
- Do not use if tamper band around cap or foil seal is missing or broken.
- To open: Remove tamper band. Twist off cap. Remove foil seal.
- Do not add water or dilute.
- Infants < 1 year: Consult a physician before using Pedialyte® AdvancedCare® Plus.
- Children 1 year of age:¶ 50-100 mL per episode of diarrhea and/or vomiting, up to a maximum of 1 L over a period of 24 hours.
- Children 2 to 9 years of age:¶ 100-200 mL per episode of diarrhea and/or vomiting, up to a maximum of 1 L over a period of 8 to 24 hours.
- Adults, adolescents, and children ≥ 10 years:¶ 200-400 mL per episode of diarrhea and/or vomiting, or as much as wanted.
¶Attempt to give/take solution as soon as diarrhea begins. Take/give the solution frequently and in small amounts (e.g.,
5 mL) gradually increased, as tolerated. If more solution is requested/desired, give/take more, as tolerated.
Duration of use: Continue as long as diarrhea or vomiting is present. For occasional use only.
For dehydration due to other causes such as fever, travelling, heat, exercise, and medical procedures/treatments which may increase the risk of dehydration, consult a health care professional.