Orajel For Canker Sores Gel 9.5g
Health Yourself Today

Orajel For Canker Sores Gel 9.5g

Regular price $10.49 $0.00

Use: Temporarily relieves pain caused by canker sores and minor irritations of the mouth and gums.

Directions: Cut open tip of tube on score mark. Adults: apply a pea-sized amount to affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Allow gel to dry 30-60 seconds into protective film. Children 6 years and older: use only on the advice of a health care practitioner. Children under 12 years should be supervised when using this product. Do not eat for one hour following use. Do not chew gum or food while numbness persists.

Medicinal Ingredient: Benzocaine 20% w/w, Menthol 2% w/w.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients (alphabetical order): Acesulfame Potassium, Aroma, Ethyl Alcohol, Ethylcellulose, Polycarbophil, Water.

Warnings: Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Avoid smoking during application and until product has dried. Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a health care practitioner. This preparation is intended for use in case of toothache, only as a temporary expedient until a dentist can be consulted. If symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain and redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your health care practitioner. Avoid contact with eyes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not exceed recommended dosage. In case of accidental overdose or allergic reaction, contact a Poison Control Centre immediately. Keep out of reach of children. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if the following symptoms appear: weakness, confusion, headache, difficulty breathing and/or blue colored lips or nail beds as these may be signs of methemoglobinemia, a rare disorder, which may appear up to 2 hours after use. Use only on the advice of a health care practitioner for children under 2 years. Do not use this product if you have a history of allergic reaction to benzocaine or any other ingredient in the product. Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur. In such a case, discontinue use.