Lysol Disinfectant Spray 350g
Kills viruses and bacteria, and eliminates odours on hard non-porous surfaces. Spray on fabrics that are not typically or frequently washed: sports bags, fabric covering upholstered furnitures, draperies and shower curtains. This product is not intended to treat and penetrate thick material such as foam.
Precaution: Contents under pressure. Do not use in presence of open flame or spark. Do not puncture or incinerate container or store at temperatures over 50°C. Do not use on polished wood furniture, or acrylic plastics, leather and painted surfaces. Do not use on rayon, silk, acetate, or satin fabrics. Always test on a hidden area of fabric. Avoid contact with eyes and food. Keep out of reach of children.
First aid treatment: If swallowed, Call a poison control centre or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control centre or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconcious person. If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control centre or doctor for treatment advice. Take container, label or product name and Pest Control Product Registration number with you when seeking medical attention.