Latex Finger Cots 24
Natural latex rubber provides a comfortable fit and sensitive touch.
Strong and durable.
- Keeping wounds clean - wear to protect bandages from dirt and water.
- Inserting suppositories.
- Apply medication to open wounds.
- And many other hygiene uses.
Directions for use:
1. Place finger to be covered in the center of finger cot with roll facing out.
2. Slowly unroll finger cot by pushing down to the base of the finger.
3. To remove finger cot, reverse process. Roll finger cot up to the fingertip and discard.
Storage: This product should be store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
Caution: Do not use finger cots on open wounds - recommended for use over bandages only. Made of latex. Users sensitive or allergic to latex should not use this product. Keep out of reach of children and pets. This product is not a toy.