Pedialyte Advanced Care 1L Blue Raspberry
- Specially formulated to help prevent dehydration† in both kids and adults.
- Contains PreActiv® prebiotics.
- Quickly replaces fluids, zinc, and electrolytes.
- No preservatives.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Dextrose, galactooligosaccharides, citric acid, potassium citrate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, zinc gluconate.
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Water, natural and artificial flavour, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40.
- Tastes best when served cold.
- Do not use if tamper band around cap or foil seal is missing or broken.
- To open: Remove tamper band. Twist off cap. Remove foil seal.
- Do not add water or dilute.
- Infants < 1 year: Consult a physician before using Pedialyte® AdvancedCareTM.
- Children 1 year of age‡: 50-100 mL per episode of diarrhea and/or vomiting, up to a maximum of 1 L over a period of 24 hours.
- Children 2 to 9 years of age‡: 100-200 mL per episode of diarrhea and/or vomiting, up to a maximum of 1 L over a period of 8 to 24 hours.
- Adults, adolescents, and children ≥ 10 years‡: 200-400 mL per episode of diarrhea and/or vomiting, or as much as wanted.
‡ Attempt to give/take solution as soon as diarrhea begins. Take/give the solution frequently and in small amounts (e.g. 5 mL), gradually increased, as tolerated. If more solution is requested/desired, give/take more, as tolerated.
Duration of use: Continue as long as diarrhea or vomiting is present. For occasional use only.
For dehydration due to other causes such as fever, travelling, heat, exercise and medical procedures/treatments which may increase the risk of dehydration, consult a health care professional.