Compound W Skin Tag Remover 8 Applications
Freezes Skin Tags Instantly for Effective Home Removal.
- Do not use if you currently have, or have ever had any type of skin cancer. Instead, you should have skin growths checked by a doctor.
- Do not use if you are diabetic or have poor blood circulation.
- Do not use if you could be pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are under 18 years of age.
- Do not use on skin tags that you cannot see. Use only on skin tags that you can see.
- Do not treat any growth that is located on the eyelids, face, buttocks, penis, or vagina; or on membranes inside the mouth, nose or anus.
- Do not use on skin that is irritated or infected.
- Do not use on moles, birthmarks or warts. If the growth is a wart, try Compound W Freeze Off Wart Removal System.
- Do not use on skin tags larger than 3mm (1/8 inch) in size. For skin tags larger than 3mm, this device may not be effective. You may injure your skin and it may not heal properly.
- Do not use if you are unsure the growth is a skin tag. If you are not sure, consult your doctor.
Caution: Contents under pressure. Container may explode if heated.
Keep away from open flames and temperatures above 50°C. Do not smoke while using this product. Do not cut, puncture, or burn can, even when empty. Protect from sunlight. Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.