Clear Care Plus HydraGlyde
- With HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix, Ideal for Silicone Hydrogel lenses
- For Soft Lenses
- Deep Cleaning plus Comfort that lasts all day
- ALL DAY COMFORT
- TRIPPLE CLEANING ACTION
- PRESERVATIVE FREE
Warning Failure to follow directions will result in burning and stinging. Use only the lens case provided. Never rinse lens with clear care plus before putting in the eye. The red snap cap and dropper tip indicate that clear care plus should never be put directly in your eye.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Hydrogen Peroxide 3% w/v................................................................... Contact lens Disinfectant
- For all soft and RGP contact lenses. Ideal for silicone hydrogel lenses:
- Daily protein removal
- Storing after neutralization (up to 7 days)
When using this product
- Do NOT squirt CLEAR CARE PLUS directly into your eye or burning and stinging will result.
- DO NOT use flat lens case. CLAER CARE PLUS only works with special lens case provided with neutralizing disc.
- DO NOT remove lenses from case for at least 6 hours. The solution needs time to neutralize.
- NEVER rinse your contact lenses with CLEAR CARE PLUS before you put them in your eyes. If you want to rinse your lenses, use sterile saline.
- If unneutralized CLEAR CARE PLUS solution gets into your eyes, it will cause burning and stinging. If this happens, remove your contact lenses immediately and flush (wash) eyes with a large amount of water or sterile saline.
Stop use and ask a doctor if burning or irritation continues.
Keep out of reach of children.
To ensure proper disinfection of your lenses you must follow the instructions completely.
- Only use special CLEAR CARE PLUS lens case provided with neutralizing disc with each full CLEAR CARE PLUS bottle.
- Always wash and dry your hands before handling your lenses.
- Put lenses into special CLEAR CARE PLUS lens case basket holders and thoroughly flush with CLEAR CARE PLUS for at least 5 seconds.
- Fill the special lens case to the line with fresh CLEAR CARE PLUS.
- Place lens holder in the special CLEAR CARE PLUS lens case, tighten cap, disinfect for 6 hours before use or store overnight (up to 7 days).
- Do not shake the special lens case.
- Your lenses are ready to wear after soaking for six hours. No final rinse with saline is necessary, unless desired or recommended by your eye care professional.
Discard the neutralized disinfectant from the cup.
- Do not use if allergic to any ingredients in the solution.
- Store CLEAR CARE PLUS solution and lens case at 15 degrees Celsius to 30 degrees Celsius.
- Protect from light
- Discard 3 months after opening.
- HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix [E080-21-polyoxybutylene]
- (a wetting agent)
- phosphonic acid (stabilizer)
- sodium choride (0.79%)(as the tonicity agent)
- PLURONIC+ 17R4 (a cleaning agent poloxamer surfactant)
- sodium phosphate (monobasic and dibasic salts for pH buffer)
- purified water
- sodium hydroxide or phosphoric acid (pH balance)
Questions? Concerns? Call 1-800-613-2245