Clear Care Cleaning and Disinfecting Solution Triple Cleaning Action
For soft (hydrophilic) lenses, including silicon hydrogel lenses: Cleaning; Disinfection; Daily Protein Removal; Storing after neutralization (up to 7 days).
Directions: To ensure proper disinfection of your lenses you must follow the instructions completely.
1. Only use special Clear Care lens case provided with neutralizing disc with each full Clear Care bottle.
2. Always wash and dry your hands before handling your lenses.
3. Put lenses into special Clear Care lens care basket holders and thoroughly flush with Clear Care for at least 5 seconds.
4. Fill the special lens case to the line with fresh Clear Care.
5. Place lens holder in the special Clear Care lens case, tighten cap, disinfect for 6 hours before use or store overnight (up to 7 days).
6. Do not shake the special lens case.
7. Your lenses are ready to wear after soaking for six hours. No final rinse with saline is necessary, unless desired or recommended by your eye care professional.
Discard the neutralized disinfectant from the cup.
Warnings: When using this product:
Do not squirt Clear Care directly into your eyes or burning or stinging will result.
Do not use flat lens care. Clear Care only works with the special lens case provided with neutralizing disc.
Do not remove lenses from case for at least 6 hours. The solution needs time to neutralize.
Never rinse your contact lenses with Clear Care before you put them in your eyes. If you want to rinse your lenses, use sterile saline.
If unneutralized Clear Care solution gets into your eyes, it will cause burning and stinging. If this happens, remove your contact lenses immediately and flush (wash) eyes with a large amount of water or sterile saline.
Stop use and ask doctor if burning or irritation continues.
Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Hydrogen Peroxide 3% w/v (Contact lens disinfectant).
Inactive ingredients: Phosphate buffer, PLURONIC 17R4, Phosphonic Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Chloride 0.79% w/v.