After Bite The Itch Eraser Kids 20g
Be ready for: Mosquitoes, Bees & Wasps, and other Biting Flies
Stop the Itch! After Bite Kids is a sensitive cream that provides immediate soothing relief from the pain, itching and swelling of insect bites and stings. Gret for kids and also adults!
Uses: Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac and insect bites.
Warnings: For external use only. When using this product, do not get in eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or worsen, if symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. If rash, redness, swelling or pain increases or worsens after application. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, drink mik and citrus juices and get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away. If in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes and call a doctor.
Directions: Dab directly on bite or sting and rub gently. Do not cover or bandage until dry. If itching persists, reapply as necessary. For bee sting, remove stinger before treatment. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
Adults and children 2 years and older, apply to affected area.
Children under 2 years, consult a doctor.
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking soda) 5% (Medicinal), Aloe Vera, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Dimethicone, Emulsifying Wax, Eucalyptus Oil, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E Acetate.