Dristan Nasal Mist Spray
Fast Acting Temporary Relief of Nasal Congestion and Runny Nose
Directions: Tilt head slightly forward; Place nozzle loosely to nostril; Spray firmly; Breathe deeply; Repeat 2 to 3 times for each nostril.
Adults 12 years and over: Use every 4 hours as required. Children under 12 years: Do not use.
- Do not use more than the recommended dose. Stop use and ask a physician if symptoms persist for more than 3 days.
- May cause temporary stinging or burning sensations.
- Prolonged or excessive use may cause an increase in nasal congestion.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use without consulting a physician if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, or difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if you have taken medication for high blood pressure or depression in the last 14 days, including monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), tranquilizers, sedating drugs or other nasal decongestants.
- In case of accidental overdose: Stop use and contact a physician or poison control centre immediately, even if there are no symptoms.
Medicinal Ingredients: phenylephrine hydrochloride 0.50% w/v, pheniramine maleate 0.2% w/v.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, disodium edetate, hypromellose, phosphoric acid, sodium chroride, sodium phosphate, water.
Do not use if you have an allergy to any of the listed ingredients.