Dristan Fast Acting Mentholated Nasal Spray 30mL
Fast Acting Temporary Relief of Nasal Congestion due to Colds & Allergies
Directions: Blow nose before administering; Tilt head slightly forward; Place nozzle loosely to nostril; Spray firmly; Breathe deeply; Repeat 2 to 3 times for each nostril.
Adults 12 years and over: Use every 10 to 12 hours as required. Maximum 2 doses in 24 hours. Children under 12 years: Do not use.
- Do not use more than the recommended dose.
- Do not use this product for more than 3 days. Frequent and prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen. If symptoms persist, talk to a doctor.
- May cause temporary discomfort such as stinging, burning, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge.
- Do not use if you have an allergy to any of the listed ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if you have high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, or difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are pregnant or nursing, unless directed by your doctor. Do not combine with other decongestant products.
- Do not use if you have taken medication for high blood pressure or depression in the last 14 days, including monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs).
- In case of accidental overdose: Stop use and contact a physician or poison control centre immediately, even if there are no symptoms.
Medicinal Ingredients: oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05% w/v.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, camphor, disodium edetate, ethyl alcohol, eucalyptol, hypromellose, menthol, phosphoric acid, sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, water.