Benadryl Spray 59mL
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with: rashes, oozing and weeping due to Poison Ivy, Poison Oak and Poison Sumac; minor burns; scrapes; sunburn; insect stings (bee, wasp); minor cuts; minor skin irritations; allergic itches.
Directions: Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. For children under 2 years of age, consult a doctor.
Warnings: Do not apply to blistered, raw or oozing areas of the skin. Do not use on chicken pox, measles or extensive areas of the skin. If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a doctor promptly. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product. Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth. Avoid contact with the eyes or other mucous membranes: if this occurs rinse thoroughly with water. Stop using if burning sensation or rash develops. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. For children (2-12 years): Application should be supervised by an adult. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a doctor or Poison Control Centre immediately. Store between 15-30°C. Protect from freezing.
Medicinal Ingredient: 2% diphenhydramine hydrochloride, 0.1% zinc acetate.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Alcohol, glycerin, povidone, tromethamine, water.