Bausch & Lomb Renu Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution Travel Kit
Moisturizes, Lubricates, Removes Protein Daily, Fresh Lens Comfort.
- Renu Fresh Multi-Purpose Solution (60mL)
- ReNu MultiPlus Lubricating Drops (3mL)
- Contact Lens Case
Renu Fresh for the fresh lens feeling every day.
Experience the feeling of wearing a fresh pair of lenses cushioned in moisture. Renu Fresh is proven to fight germs, clean lenses, and remove irritation protein deposits daily from your soft contact lenses.
1. Place 3 drops of Renu Fresh Multi-Purpose Solution on each side of the lens surface and gently rub for at least 20 seconds.
2. Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens for 5 seconds with Renu Fresh Multi-Purpose Solution.
3. Place cleaned contact lens in the lens case and fill with fresh Renu Fresh Multi-Purpose Solution. Soak at least four hours.
Warning: Failure to discard solution from lens case after each use or use of water to care for your lenses may lead to contamination resulting in eye injury and potential loss of vision.
Active Ingredients: DYMED (polyaminopropyl biguanide) 0.00005% and Edetate Disodium 0.10% (effectively kills germs on lenses).
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: HYDRANATE (hydroxyalkylphosphonate - removes protein deposits that accumulate during wear), Poloxamine 1107 (enhances wettability; removes dirt and debris from your lenses), purified water, boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride (balances solution for your lens wearing comfort). May contain hydrochloric acid or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
If you are allergic to any ingredient in this product, do not use. Use before expiration date marked on carton and bottle. Discard remaining solution within 90 days of opening. Store at room temperature (15-30°C). Keep out of reach of children.
To moisten lenses and soothe eyes: During wear, put two or three drops of ReNu MultiPlus Lubricating Drops on contacts whenever needed. Blink several times. If the contacts still do not feel comfortable, add another drop. If discomfort persists, immediately remove contacts and contact your eye care practitioner.